Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello!

Hello everyone! Thanks for checking in. My purpose with this blog is to spark dialogue and response concerning all things considered "art," and to hopefully inspire people to explore creativity as a pathway to enlightenment, positivity, and forward thinking. At different points, I'll have sub-blogs for music, visual art, poetry/literature, and crafting. As someone who enjoys writing music, lyrics, and playing guitars, I am really interested in seeing the talents and ideas of other people. Sharing ideas and learning from one another is something that I see as invaluable and invigorating on and artistic and creative level.

2 comments:

  1. I love the name of your blog and the purpose is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I want to do something optimistic and positive in this blog, and in the art I want to start creating.

    ReplyDelete